- FY17 Fiscal Year 2017 expenditure reimbursement requests due no later than 90 days after completion of training/conference event < 90 Days after course completion
- FY17 Sub-Recipient Final Expenditures March 19, 2019
- Strengthen Regional Risk Management and Planning
- Enhance Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection
- CBRNE/WMD and All Hazards Response
- Strengthen Communications Capabilities
- Strengthen Training, Exercise and Evaluation Programs
Click here for more information on other projects.
June 04-05, 2020; Thursday - Friday
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (Jun 4-5, 2020)
San Diego, CA - Strategic Operations
This class has a tuition cost of $550 (UASI reimbursable). See flyer for registration instructions and more information.
June 08, 2020 - Monday
Virtual Training_Psychological Preparedness for First Responders – Operations and Disaster Response_Jun 8, 2020
Psychological Preparedness for First Responders – Operations and Disaster Response
Monday June 8, 2020 10:00 – 11:00 am CST