- Strengthen Regional Risk Management and Planning
- Enhance Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection
- CBRNE/WMD and All Hazards Response
- Strengthen Communications Capabilities
- Strengthen Training, Exercise and Evaluation Programs
Click here for more information on other projects.
January 18, 2022 - Tuesday
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care for Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders (Jan 18, 2022)
San Diego, CA - Strategic OperationsTo register for this event see flyer for registration instructions; tuition cost is $350
January 25-26, 2022; Tuesday - Wednesday
MGT-318 Public Information in An All Hazards Incident (Jan 25-26, 2022)
San Diego, CA - San Diego Environmental Services BuildingNo Cost - Free Training - FACE TO FACE training. (0800-1200) Registration Link for students to sign up for the class in TEEX
System is below. All students must register with the below link to attend
LOW STUDENT REGISTRATION!
February 16-17, 2022; Wednesday - Thursday
Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (Feb 16-17, 2022)
San Diego, CA - Strategic Operations
This class has a tuition cost of $550 (UASI reimbursable). See flyer for registration instructions and more information.